My Night on Broadway

Me & the Hubby after curtain call

"tell me more, tell me more...."

Wonder what he's doing now....

Cheezing it up as Sandy

Singing On my Own

Me as Eponine

Avery had to reenact the show when we got home.
Friday and Saturday I performed with the community theater, A Night on Broadway. I haven't been officially "on stage" since college (unless you count the Music Festivals in Opelika) and it felt nice! I am no actress by any means but I do love to sing, so this was a blast. The best part was watching Avery- she was right in front singing along. She was so proud of her Mommy. She said she can't wait til next year(when she is a grown up) so she can sing on stage too.
I met many amazing young people and I encourage everyone to check out the next performance, whatever it may be.


1 Comments:
Lacy, this is so cool! I've so enjoyed watching all these opportunities come alive for you after you moved home. Funny how things just "work out", huh?
AND I LOVE you as a brunette...omg, hot mama!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home