That's hilarious! Must be a stage...When Jackson woke up from his nap the other day I found him with no pants, no diaper, and poop smear all over the place! Yuck! I
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
4 Comments:
I love the one sitting in the mud puddle...too funny!
That is awesome! My older brother swears that I was naked until I was 13!
HA!! Can you imagine wearing a diaper in this heat??!! I think I would be searching for the nearest mud puddle too! ;)
That's hilarious! Must be a stage...When Jackson woke up from his nap the other day I found him with no pants, no diaper, and poop smear all over the place! Yuck! I
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home