Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just a Sang-in'


Todd organized a wonderful Williams Family Singing-on Father's Day, complete with food and all the cousins! It was so uplifting and FUN! I am truly blessed to have such an awesome extended family.

One of George's friends brought his taping equipment & will be making us a CD. I think Davis was supervising to make sure his tracks made the cut.lol


I have no idea where Avery gets the "wanting to perform gene" from.


In Action!


WHen they weren't disrupting the microphones, the kiddos had fun on their own.
Avery & Matthew loved swinging.

DayDay & Matthew wrestled on the couch.

And Davis was obsessed with Papa's motorcycle.


Our youngest WILLIAMS FAMILY BAND singer, Philip.


Here are some shots of what we do best, besides singing, eating!
(Otherwise known as the Sundrop ads)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home