Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The "Splash Pad"


What a great day! The kids and I met Nicole today for a trip to the Splash Pad. I was excited to hang out with her and Evan of course, but I was also looking forward to seeing Belinda. It is such a small world- when I taught at OMS, I was friends with B & took over the cheerleaders when she moved. Ended up she is teaching at BJHS now and is good friends with Nicole. Neat huh?
It started out bad. As soon as we got to the Park the bottom fell out. We waited it out in the car for awhile and decided it wasn't blowing over anytime soon. SO we took the kids to Mickey D's, which fortunately had an indoor playground. This kept them satisfied and after an hour or so we went back to the Park and the weather was wonderful.

Davis with B's kiddos


Avery making a run for it


Beer belly? I think not.


After getting splashed right in the face, Avery was a little hesitant.


Davis tried to stop the water with his croc. Is it bad that we (the Mommies) got such a laugh out of the little ones bending down to look at the "small" fountain and then it SHOOTING up at them???


DayDay didnt like that, so here he is making a run for it.


Evan stops to pose for a second.


Ready, Set, Go! The kids chased each other all over that place!



After the kids had enough of the water, we headed to the Park for more fun.

Davis l-o-v-e-d the slide


And jumping off anything that stood still!


Avery in her element...


My cute kiddos in their matching suits!!


I was really amazed at what a big girl A is. She used to be scared of everything...not anymore!


If you are looking for a day out, go to the Splash Pad and Park in Florence. It is FUN, FREE, and located at the Marriott. Here are some pictures of the Park:



Today the kids and I met up with Nicole and Evan to go to the Splash Pad in Florence. It is FUN, FREE, and located at the Marriott.

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2009 at 11:35 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Great pics! I love the first one, that is some serious splashin!

 
At June 11, 2009 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

What a fun place & it's free! WOW!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home