What's in your bag?
Jenny posted this and I needed to clean out my purse too, so I thought I'd do it. If you are reading htis, you are tagged- Clean out your purse!!!
1. wallet
2. keys- which is suprising because I usually don't know where they are
3. 2 pens-one for checks (I like the way it writes) and one is pink for writing
specific stuff in my planner. I know Im a little anal about pens :)
4. Planner- got to have this. although with FB, twitter, and email its hard to
forget anything these days. I have a planner on the IPhone, but I'm a list
maker. I like top have everything written down on paper.
5. umbrella- I finally bought one for my purse last week. I had been caught out
in the rain toooo many times!
6. diapers
7. Application that I need to take to Carole Foret....I am going to a Marketing
Workshop with her. Thanks Carole!!!
8. Business Cards and Labels
9. Thirty-One catalog....I always have someone say they love my purse so I like
to have one handy to give them:)
10. 2 Lip glosses, lipstick and powder (although if you've seen my lately you'd swear I wasn't using any of them)
11. Brush
12. Germ-x- gotta keep that swine flu away. JK- I had this in my purse long before.
13. Camera- its not in the pic obviously
14. WISP- have you tried these? neat!
15. Davis's bib- He won't keep it on, I don't know why I even try.
16. Hair serum- I bought it the other day and never brought it in....
Basically, everything but the kitchen sink!


1 Comments:
I am the same way about pens...LOL.
a totally different one for the checkbook!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home