Touche'
Well the ineveitable has happened. We were at Ruby Tuesday, having our usual after church meal, when a rather large man got in front of us. I watched Averys eyes get big and I knew it was coming.
"Look! He's Fat! Look at his Legs! Did you see him?"
Let me say that she was not saying it mean, or trying to make fun of him, just stating the facts. I walked away like I didn't know her and hoped they would think she was Nana's child.:) You're welcome.
So we had a talk about how you don't say things like that, it hurts people's feelings, etc.etc. Avery brought it up again tonite."Remember that Fat man we saw..."
I reminded her again that Fat people do not need to be told they are Fat. They know it, and if you tell them, it could hurt their feelings and make them cry.
She responded: Well, Davis doesnt cry. And He's Fat.


4 Comments:
That's hilarious! You never know what kids may say next- always amazes how their little minds work!
LOL! And how do you argue with her logic? I never know what to say (or how not to laugh) when they say stuff like that.
I love it!
So very funny. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home