Monday, April 6, 2009

It's official!!!!!

If you are not on Facebook, then you haven't heard...Kate and I are starting our own business!
This has been both of our dream for a long time and we are very excited. Please check out our new store website....
Opening Soon!

5 Comments:

At April 6, 2009 at 4:14 PM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!!

 
At April 6, 2009 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

How exciting! I wish ya'll lots of success!!!

 
At April 6, 2009 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Michelle Carney said...

Congratulations and good luck!

 
At April 7, 2009 at 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Best of luck to you!

 
At April 7, 2009 at 5:47 PM , Blogger the mcelyea's said...

congrats! can't wait until i can bring all of luke's things up there (when we are finished having kids, of course!).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home