Tag! I'm it.

Thanks to Devon...I have to post 7 random facts.If you're on Facebook, you already seen the 25 random things going around...I will try to list 7 different.
1. I L-0-V-E sharpies. I'm embarrased to say it was one of my fave things about being a teacher. I have stashes hidden in several places because Avery loves them too.
2. I used to never clip coupons. I had time, I guess I was just too lazy? Now I am obsessed. That being said...
3. I am such a bargain hunter. I guess I get that honest:) I love to tell people, " You like my bcBg dress? I got it for $10!" BUT...
4. I am a sucker for boutique kids clothes. I won't buy anything unless its on sale, but then I'll go pay $40 for a tshirt. Im an idiot.
5. Nick and I have been to over 60 WSP shows. I've been backstage twice. I've made Schools a big poster to which he gave me a shout out for a month later. We pretty much followed them one Summer...I think my Parents were starting to worry I was gonna become a hippie or something. Which leads to:
6. I love that I have a little bit of both my Parents in me. My Mom is funny, scatter-brained, & generous. My Dad loved to be busy, was super smart, & always did the right thing-no matter the cost. I like to think I inherited something frome ach of them. It makes me who I am.
7. I was on a TV show when I was 5. It was called Grunches & Grins and it came on PBS. Anyone remember it? I wish I could find a copy of that episode. Hilarious.
oh and I tag...
The Mommy Memoirs
Mandy Smith Photography
Keepin up with the Keenums


3 Comments:
oh you didn't? I have no idea what I can come up with, but I will have to think of something! Thanks Lacy!:)
Grunches and Grins! Oh my word! Nathan was on that show!!! We were just talking about that last night. His parents have a tape somewhere of that episode, and we were just laughing about how his best friend was picking his nose throughout that episode! I'll have to tell him about that.
You're so good. I just copied and pasted mine from Facebook. You set the standard too high. Does that mine I have to redo my post?! I don't think I can think of anything else - I'M BORING!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home