Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas morning

I am glad I took this the nite before, because Avery insisted on wearing her new Monkey pj's from MawMaw on Christmas morning.


The kids really got into opening presents this year!


I think Davis was most excited about his stocking- lots of candy.


He also liked Avery;s make-up kit.


Davis was excited to see what all Santa had left for him.(even though he headed toward the wrong pile)


He actually woke up before Avery. Sleeping Beauty needed a minute to wake up before she got into it.


Nana & Papa came over to see what all the kids got, and of course Avery had to give a make-up lesson.

The kids racked up, as did we. We are truly blessed.

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2008 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Gillispie Blog said...

Those sweet babies, looked like so much fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home