Sunday, December 21, 2008

Avery's 3rd Birthday Party

Click to play Avery's Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 Comments:

At December 22, 2008 at 7:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures!!!! Looks like she had fun! - MJ

 
At December 22, 2008 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Jones Family said...

what a great party!! I wish we could have been there!!

 
At December 22, 2008 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Leanne Helums said...

She looks like she had lots of fun! I love all of the outfit changes!

 
At December 22, 2008 at 1:05 PM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

Happy Birthday, little A!! I can't believe she's 3!!! We miss you guys.

 
At December 22, 2008 at 3:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great party! Happy Birthday A!!

 
At December 23, 2008 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Gillispie Blog said...

Happy b-day A!!! I hate we could not be there. We will be coming up after Christmas though, so be ready!!!! I miss you and love ya'll

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home