A's Funnies
Ok, here are a few I had to write down before I forgot.
Reading a bible story to Margie:
Jesus said, "You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town." And then he said we could play in the water. And he will be at Chick-fil-a.
Introducing Morgan(her new doll) to Daddy:
This is Morgan. She likes you, Britt, Mommy & Nana. She does not like Monsters. Or HARLEY.(our annoying dog)
Singing in the Bathtub.:(to the tune of Jingle Bells)
Foolish Man, Foolish Man, built his house on sand.
Foolish Foolish Foolish man Fooo-lish man, HEY!
Playing with her doll.
She needs a pull-up on. I'm afraid she is going to pee in my bed.
Seriously, I could not make this stuff up!!!


1 Comments:
Hahahahaaaaa!! I am seriously stealing that foolish man and teaching it to my 4 year olds on wed night!! I love that!!
They say the crazies stuff, huh??? I love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home