Ms. Teacher
As I type, Avery is reading a bible story to Davis. I think she is playing teacher. Here is how it went...
Avery: " OK Davis, do you want me to read a story to you about GOd?"
Davis: da da da da
Avery: " God made me and all the animals. He made shooting stars. Did you ever see a star? He made the animals so beautiful for me." " Now that is your bed story, its time for bed."
Davis: ma ma ma ma
Avery: "No buts!" " DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"
She took a quick break to come and tell me her pj's didnt match and she needed to go change. ( She wanted to wear DayDay's & "be a baby.")
Avery: "Now its time to color. Let's draw a picture for God. NO let's draw it for Jesus. How bout Santa?!? Lets make a picture for Santa. I can't wait to see him!"
oops, Guess her priorities are not quite in order yet.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home