It's the most wonderful time of the year

I LOVE Christmas. And in order to avoid the craziness of the season, I have a system. Shopping finished by Veterans Day, Christmas pictures taken before Thanksgiving, Cards mailed the first week of December, decorating the day after Thanksgiving....you get the idea.
Yesterday, I had big plans to take the kiddos to a Holiday Bazaar type thing at a local elementary school. Except in my Mommy brain, I had the wrong date. Now, everyone knows if you tell a toddler she is going to see Santa Claus, and you show up to an event with no Santa, you better find a Santa to visit -quick! Luckily, the Santa at the mall had already arrived. The kids had on matching pj's, so I went with it and got Santa pictures out of the way. They turned out pretty cute-funny thing was Santa thought they were twins!


3 Comments:
Had Santa been hitting the sauce? Twins? Can he not see one is bigger than the other???
did santa slur his words and hiccup??
Your kids look so cute! I am so happy your move went well!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home