Week in Review
* I've been in all week with sick kids, yet I can't seem to keep up with everything. Lots of cuddling and tv watching this week. (going a little stir crazy)
* Davis's new pastime: pulling all the clothes out of drawers. My room, his room, A's room, doesn't matter.
* I've come to the realization that Nick and I will not have a conversation without being interrupted untill Avery goes to college.
* I joined the community chorus. Call me a dork if you want but I love to sing, and I love to sing Christmas music, so I thought why not?! It's actually much harder than I thought and I can't wait till the concert!
* Avery has officially hit the terrible threes. Early. And she's so stinkin smart she can figure out how to convince you of anything. I find myself arguing with her and then thinking...WAIT, she is three. I do not have to explain myself to her. Actually, she thinks I do.
*I L-O-V-E my little nephews. I also love to sleep at nite. Hearing my sisters talk of late nite-feedings makes me sure I am content with my two.
*Speaking of sleep, I would much rather be sick than my kids. For various reasons, but at least then I could sleep!
* I am amazed that a one year old already knows it is funny to pass gas. BOYS.
* I have become quite coupon-savvy. I'm wondering why I didnt do this years ago.
* I love not having carpet, but I also didn't realize how much I would be sweeping.
* Twilight came out. Going to see it next week when all the teeny-boppers have had their fill.
* I have begun "rebuilding" my Resume. Scary thought to think I have been out of teaching for almost three years. I feel a little, um, dumb?
* I cannot wait for Thanksgiving festivities to begin. Family and Food, what more could you ask for!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home