Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moving Day

UGH...we took up two 24 foot Uhauls, plus all of our vehicles.

The "A's"
I think Angelle may be a little too happy I am moving.haha

Michelle my belle + kids

Uncle Todd (Thanks for the help!)

A loves her B! Bennie is 4-0 on moving us!

Last but not least, my Misty

It was a bittersweet day...one week and two days later, we are settled in, for the most part. Here are some pictures from last Saturday, our final day at Mayfair Park:(

p.s. Christie came to help watch the kiddos, I dont know how I missed taking a picture with her....sorry KiKi

2 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Gillispie Blog said...

I am just now starting to heal a little! We miss ya'll so much. I am counting down the days until we come and see you!!!!

 
At November 12, 2008 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

COME BACK! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home