What we've been up to....
Avery is settling in just fine. She did say this morning that she missed Kathleen, Cate, Big Avri AND their Mommies. She said she loved them. I told her me too. sniff sniff....
She LOVES being close to her family. We have been staying with Nana & Papa until Sunday because things weren't quite ready here. I think she would live with them if I let her. Thanks so much for all of your hospitality guys!!!
Here she is with "her baby", Coleby.

We had our first gameday at the new house, but the toilets stopped up and we had to get the septic tank pumped. Not a great way to entertain, to say the least. Poor Christie had to drive to KFC to use the potty. Nobody minded too much, and of course, everyone was happy with the TIDE victory.

Day Day has really come alive! No more quiet, easy-going DayDay. He is still super-sweet, cuddly, and lovable...but he has discovered he has an opinion. He is prone to come-aparts now throughout the day. Luckily, being a "guy," he screams once and is over it. Now Avery, the drama queen, is another story...
He has also taken to a blankie, like big sis. He drags it around like Linus. Too cute!

Boy, I have missed blogging! Now I have to catch up on everyone else. Thanks to all who have called or emailed about us, I am such a bad returner of calls right now. I promise I will get back on track now that we are settled in. Email me if you need our new address!


5 Comments:
WHOO HOO!! You're back online. I've missed reading about what's happening with you!
YAY, you're back!!
glad you're feeling "settled"
can't wait to read more & catch up on what's been going on!
Glad to have you back! You don't realize how addicted you are to blogging until you have to go a little while without it, don't you? Hope you all are finally getting settled and no more plumbing issues arise!
My goodness...you sure made up for lost time!!
I'm so glad you're getting settled in. It must be so nice to be close to your family; I'm very jealous!
I am going to need some therapy if I read many more of these:( I am glad you are setteling in....there is nothing like home!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home