The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Dinner Party
Last nite, Avery dressed up her dolls and had some kind of princess party. All I know is Nick had to dress Zachary (the care bear) in a tutu and all of them had to have their own plate of tacos. On a separate note, Davis ate his entire (soft) taco and half of Avery's.
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
3 Comments:
What a gracious hostess! Too cute.
Hugs, Nana
Day-Day says, "I'm just here for the food--yum-yum"!
Love him, Nana
Lacy they are SO cute!! I know she is really looking forward to Christmas. Hope you guys are doing good:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home