So many costumes, so little time
This is Avery's "wish list" for Halloween so far. (Yes, I realize it is only August.)
1. Minnie Mouse
(and she wants DayDay to be Mickey)
2. Tinkerbell
(don't know if this is because she saw Cate's costume or because we just bought Peter Pan)
3. Cinderella
4. A Ladybug
5. A snake. Don't ask me what that is about!


3 Comments:
I vote for the snake. ha ha Too funny!?
Oh, she'd at least look adorable in each and every one. We should do Halloween together as a group this year . . . what do you think? As for what my kids are going to be . . . hmm . . . no idea.
OH how you stress me out!!! august & I still have no idea what my kids are going to be. I should have started making them by now!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home