10 months old
Davis is 10 months old today, so I thought I'd list TEN things I love about him.
(although I could easily list 100...)
1. His loud belly laugh
2. His fat little feet
3. The way his eyes light up when I walk in to get him in the mornings
4. How he rubs my arm when he;s getting sleepy
5. How he starts kicking his feet and bouncing when I go to his car seat- he knows he is about to get out
6. When I say no, he gets a big smile and keeps doing it...(this is cute now, not when he is 2)
7. How I sometimes when I have to lay with him to get him to sleep, he will lay his little hand on my cheek- like he is making sure I am still there
8. The way he starts jumping and looking when he hears the dogs barking at the door around 5...he knows Daddy is home!
9.The way his eyes sparkle and almost disappear when he smiles really big
10. How he has to get his arms up under him and his bootie in the air to fall asleep


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home