Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Avery's new clothes


Oh, how I love having a super-shopper friend, who sells her daughter's clothes to me when she outgrows them!!

I got a whole fall/winter wardrobe for A today for $75!!! Thanks Angelle!

3 Comments:

At August 13, 2008 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

That's awesome Lacy! And Angelle, who made a few buckaroos :) If only Kathleen were a bit more, um, petite. You know, maybe I have some clothes you'd like from HER wardrobe. Let me go check :)

 
At August 14, 2008 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Radiant Rubies Thirty One Team! said...

I need a friend like that...maybe you could sell them to me. ha ha

 
At August 14, 2008 at 2:05 PM , Blogger The Keoughs said...

We had our MC pre sale today and Angell's name was mentioned more than once.

damn.
miss her!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home