I love a wedding!

Everyone knows this. I especially had fun last nite. It was a Baptist/Lebanese/Catholic wedding and I could not have been more pleasantly suprised at how beautiful everything turned out. (Even though there were a few moments where Nick and I didn't know whether to sit, stand,or bow our heads...) Thanks so much to all the grandparents for watching the kiddos this weekend so we could go!
We got to catch up with all of our "Auburn friends," and with the breeze blowing last nite I almost felt like I was back on the plains! We also ate some yummy yummy Lebanese food. Scott & Julie, congrats!
p.s. That smile Scott has began when he walked in the Sanctuary and didn't go away all nite!!


2 Comments:
Hey girl! You look beautiful as usual! I love that dress.
Mmmmm . . . Lebanese food; you know, I've heard it's good stuff :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home