School!!!
Avery is so excited to start "school" tomorrow she doesn't know what to do with herself. She wanted to pack her lunch at 4:00 today. This is what she put in her lunchbag.
1. 6 sticks of string cheese
2. An entire bag of apple bites (MJ she must be like you!)
3. Lunchables
4. a box of cream cheese. (I think she must have saw the picture on the box and thought it was something good in there...)
We compromised with the lunchable, a few apple bites & grapes, one string cheese, and some Barbie candy. All her faves, let's hope she eats something tomorrow!


5 Comments:
I can't believe it's already time!! Where did this summer go?
Sounds like big A. She meets her teacher tomorrow and it is like 100 questions over here! Good luck lil' A!
Brody starts school on Tuesday, and I'm way more nervous than he is! We're going over there so he can meet his teacher in about an hour, and I hope they hit it off. How did our little people get so big so fast?
Good luck, little A (and Mommy)! I know you'll have a great time!
Apple bites...I always knew Avery and I had an unspoken connection!!! - Mary Jo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home