Friday, August 8, 2008

Bittersweet

Avery bug is ready to go...but is Mommy?!?

The ceremonial "First Day of School" pose

Yeah, my backpack is good to go!

It's 11:20, only one more hour and 10 minutes till I go get Avery...

She was such a big girl this morning, I had to hold back tears. I am so proud of her for loving school and wanting to go, but it is SOOOOOOO quiet around here I don't know what to do. Davis keeps looking around too, like, "Where's that crazy sister of mine?" I am trying to focus on my "alone time" with him and not on missing my baby girl.

Check out last year's first day of school. She looks like a baby...


or read about it...http://thewilliamsweb.blogspot.com/2007/09/school.html

2 Comments:

At August 8, 2008 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

Goodness gracious . . . the comparison between those two pictures is amazing! She's gotten to be such a big girl, but I know she had such a good day today. Give her a little squeeze from us over here!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:49 PM , Blogger The Terrys said...

she is the sweetest little ting with her backpack! how cute. i know you missed her terribly, but like you said...at least she likes school!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home