WISE beyond her years
This morning, I was kinda wandering around aimlessly, in circles, trying to get everything ready for the day. Avery must have noticed my daze. She says, "C'mon Mommy. Let's go get you some Starbucks before the Golf Kermit!" (tournament)


4 Comments:
toooo funny!
thank goodness for BLOGS so that you can write all these funny & cute little things down and REMEMBER them!
That is too cute! I remember growing up how my Daddy Jake & George & all their brothers & sisters loved to laugh & all had this humor & wit about them. That was definitely passed on to my Mama, Dan, Sherry, Junie & Stevie--and on to our generation as well. I'm sure your family is the same. I can definitely see Miss Avery has a little of it in her too---she comes up with the funniest, wittiest little comments. How fun! And sweet Davis--you can see in his eyes he's happy! Most pictures he looks like he's ready to let out a big belly laugh. What blessings for you & Nick!
I love it! Walker always tells me it's time to "make your coffees," but I like Avery's idea better...have her swing a Starbucks by for me also!
Now, if only she could drive....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home