Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Daddy's Work"

Yesterday, I took the kids out to see Nick at the golf course. The Junior Amateur Golf Tournament is going on there, so he wanted to show us around. Thank goodness it was a practice round, because my babies did not want to be quiet...
Can I take a minute to brag on the hubby? Nick has lost almost 40 pounds-most of it due to walking 10miles everyday on the golf course and sweating in this Alabama heat. He looks great, (and I admit, I'm a little jealous to still be fighting the last 10 lbs.of baby weight). Also, keep him in your thoughts this week, he started yesterday working 4:30 a.m. till 9 p.m. This will go on till the tournament is over. Anyhoo, here are some pics from the day:


Did I mention it was 90+ with high humidity!?! Poor babies were red cheeked before we even got to the first hole.

Does Davis look like he is up to something or what?!?

After Avery figured out she couldn't "hit golf balls" during a major tournament, Nick occupied her by feeding some fish in the pond.

What a cutie pie!

2 Comments:

At July 22, 2008 at 8:11 AM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

Just tell him to drive carefully in the morning!! ;)

 
At July 22, 2008 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

Sweet, special moments. Glad y'all can spend some time w/Nick @ work. Glad he got a break today because of the rain! God takes care of His own.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home