No wedding...
Yesterday, we watched Bright eyes and Zep for a little while. When I told Avery they were coming, she said "We gonna have a wedding!" I guess she saw that a boy was coming over and thought she better jump on the chance. She's been talking about having a wedding, getting married, and having a baby in her belly for awhile. She put on 2 or 3 dresses, but Zep was not interested in getting married. I needed some gender neutral activities before A had a meltdown. So, we played a bowling game with cups, ate snacks(DayDay tried to steal Bright eyes snacks), and watched a little of Shrek. Aves and Davis had fun with their friends, and they both napped afterward!Yippee!


1 Comments:
Wow!! It sounds like it went fantastic. You know, we could make this an every Wednesday thing! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home