The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Monday, July 28, 2008
What's that???
After church, Avery wanted McDonald's (imagine that!). She was being ugly to Davis in the car saying "My french fries, My nuggets..." So, he waited till we got home and Avery was distracted, and then got in her bag and got a nugget! So sneaky! HA!
just the beginning, my dear.....just the beginning! you have lots of joy in store for you with these two! day-day is gonna catch up with her all too soon! love it!
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
3 Comments:
I'm thinking Avery better get used to Davis stealing her food...:)
just the beginning, my dear.....just the beginning! you have lots of joy in store for you with these two! day-day is gonna catch up with her all too soon! love it!
Another nugget thief! I think he and Jackson are two peas in a pod!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home