Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No, really, its a Giraffe

Today, Avery and I went to a Mommy & Me art class. (thanks Misty for setting this up & Jenny for the pics!)

Avery painted the sky blue, then I outlined the giraffe, and she colored it in...Somewhere along the way we missed some lines and mixed some colors, but it was FUN!


Here I am trying to show the girls what to do. I ended up messing up the painting even worse, it looked like a Pokemon, then one of those animals from Yo Gabba Gabba



And here is the finished product. Thank goodness the teacher did some "touching up" while the kids were busy playing.

2 Comments:

At July 15, 2008 at 4:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much better than I could do. It looks like lots of fun.

 
At July 15, 2008 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

How much fun was that!!! That's a real masterpiece!
Hugs,
Nana

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home