Thursday, July 17, 2008

I wear my Sunglasses at Night...


Everything went wonderfully today. I can already see pretty well, but my eyes are very sensitive to light and I am addicted to the eye drops.
Thanks to everyone who has checked on me today...
And a SUPER BIG THANKS to:
Angelle & Michelle: These two ran a daycare today! They had their kids, plus mine and Misty's. I had to go home and sleep after surgery, so Nick didn't go get the kids till after 6. Thanks Michelle for opening your home to everyone! I really OWE YOU ONE!!!

Misty: She was my driver, chaperone and Nurse today. She was wonderful and even bought me lunch, patched my eyes, and made sure I was all tucked in before she left. She also provided entertainment to everyone at the LASIK place. They thought she was the one having surgery because she was so nervous!

My follow up is tomorrow morning, I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

At July 18, 2008 at 8:11 AM , Blogger McKt said...

I'm glad things went well yesterday. I know if I wanted someone to be sure and worry about every little thing that could possibly go wrong, I would want that person to be Misty. With all those bandages, are you sure all the work you had done was Lasik? Thanks for posting that picture, I needed a smile tonight.

 
At July 18, 2008 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

Wooo! Sexy look! :-) Hope you're feeling and seeing better today. You'll be so glad you had this done.

 
At July 18, 2008 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Gillispie Blog said...

I did those bandages myself KATY! And yes, I am available for all in and outpatient surgeries! I am glas you are feeling better today Lacy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home