Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cousin Time!!!


I watched Matthew yesterday so Julie could get some work done. My camera battery was low so I only got this one picture, but it pretty much sums up the day. Avery wanted Matthew to hold her hand the whole time, dance, play dress up, and carry around babies. Poor Matthew. She also felt the need to "Mommy" him the entire time- I won't call her bossy, but she feels that she needs to help or show him how to do everything. I finally found a gender-neutral activity- we went outside to water the flowers, which really meant they got to play in the water. We had a fun time!!! Matthew, if you are not scarred for life you are welcome to come back.

2 Comments:

At June 19, 2008 at 8:37 AM , Blogger The Penter Family said...

Hey Lacy! You have such a cute family! Glad to see you are doing so well!

 
At June 19, 2008 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

How sweet!
Love 'em all,
Nana

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home