8 months old
I can't believe it!!! Davis is such a joy: such a sweet, sweet baby. I have never seen such an easy-going baby, and I hope that never changes! He loves getting a giving kisses, playing in the bath or pool, EATING, and of course hanging with us! He absolutely adores Avery, which warms my heart. He just watches her and smiles at everything she says or does.
As for milestones: he is hitting them all. Davis is crawling and pulling up. This child wants to walk so bad! Mommy just keeps putting him right back on his bottom. I am NOT ready for that! He is wearing 18-24 months and eating everything in sight. He has two teeth, but I think more are coming very soon.
8 months have gone by too fast. I love you baby boy!


2 Comments:
Me too!!!
Hugs, Nana
Davis, let's make a deal. When you start walking, promise you'll start walking BESIDE Ian - I'm afraid if you walk toward him . . . well, let's just say he has a bit of catching up to do as far as size is concerned!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home