Back to Ballet
Avery started Dance again today. This class is actually a pre-school class and she gets to do 30 minutes of ballet and 30 minutes of tap. She has been asking when she was going to ballet again since her recital in May, so I figured I'd let her take it in the Summer, too. We got out a special "ballet bag" and put her ballet slippers, tap shoes in it. She thought she was hot stuff.
Kathleen and Cate are in her class so Avery is even more excited. I asked her what she learned today and she said, "A got sticker and candy."
Nice to know I'm paying $65 for a 5 cent pack of smarties.
Just kidding, she loves it, and thats all that matters!


1 Comments:
Love her! I hope she will always dance. I missed talking to her today--tried to call as we were driving to Decatur this evening--left a message.
Hugs,
Nana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home