Almost
We made it through the whole day without an accident. I was beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Then about 5, we had a major accident. I won't go into detail, but Avery tried to hide it, which made it worse. Anyhoo, two more accidents followed and Avery started crying for her diaper. I told her no, she wore big girl panties now, went through the usual spill..
Then, while I was cooking supper, she snuck out in the garage and got a SWIMMER and put it on. She came in and walked backwards to her room to hide from me, and said she was going to play with her toys. She is sneaky,huh?!? I had to go get her back into panties and get her confidence up, and we did fine the rest of the night.
Pray for us today, this has been a lonnnnnng week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home