Off the Charts
Davis went for his 6 month check up today....here are the numbers:
Height: 27 1/2 inches (90%)
Weight: 22 lbs. (97%)
H.C.: 18 1/4 inches (97%)
If you remember, I weighed him a couple of weeks ago and he was at 22.5. The Doctor said that getting taller, switching to solid foods, and the fact he is already trying to crawl probably made him lose that 1/2 lb. Obviously, we have nothing to worry about. They checked his eyes today too, since Avery's started crossing at this age. So far, his eyes look great! Oh, and if anyone is interested, at Avery's 6 month check up, she was 17lbs., 25 1/2 inches. Baby Brother has her beat!!!


3 Comments:
Ha! He weighs as much as B.E.
Little DayDay? What am I going to do with you? Your mom has you lifting weights, doesn't she?
I think he's got Avery beat NOW!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home