Friday Funnies
Avery the comedian has been on a roll today , so I thought I'd share...
*Since spending the weekend with Riley, everytime she "goes potty," she says-"Push it down, A!"
* I made mashed potatoes for supper and asked if she wanted some and she yelled (really, she did) "Oh, YES!!!"
* Avery likes to announce to everyone,anywhere we went today, "Day Day pooted." Several times. Over and Over.
*At lunch today, the waitresses were oohing and aahing over Davis. She told them- "My DayDay!!!"
* Nick and I were talking about eye color, she said Day-Day's were blue, Daddys were green, A's were brown, and Mommy's were BLACK.
* We were also talking about hair color. She said Day-Day and Daddy's hair was brown and Mommy's was yellow. (Maybe I need a new do?!?)
* When we left the gym I told her I needed to put her jacket on. She said "A make blankie jacket." And wrapped her blankie around her like a jacket. Smart Girl.
Oh how she makes us laugh!


1 Comments:
Our "Funny Little Valentine"
What a blessed joy our babies are to us!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home