Coming to a Vegas show near you....
I've said it before and I'll say it again...Poor Davis.
Today Davis was playing on his little mat, and Avery noticed his band-aids from yesterday. She kissed Davis's boo-boos and went on her way. A few minutes later I was in the laundry room and I hear her say, " I kiss Day-Day's boo boo. Day Day got boobies." I come in the living room, and the picture says it all.


8 Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HILARIOUS!! how cute!
What a hoot!!! I love it. I love them.
One of the funniest things I've ever seen! Good news is that by the time Davis is old enough to be embarrased by things like this, he will be much bigger than Avery and be able to stop it.
LOL!!!! She is so creative! I loved your comment on Jimmy looking like Allan, because look at Davis and his daddy!!! I guess it's good that our boys look like their daddy's!
LOL! That's too funny!
That is just to cute.. It was so good to see Da Da and Avery this weekend. That Avery is such a girly girl..She is adorable and Davis is too. I got to hold him for a little while..Aren't you proud...
That is so funny! I love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home