Monday, February 18, 2008

Checkups!



Today Avery & Davis went for their 2 year and 4 month check-ups. Here are the numbers:
Avery
height:35 1/2 inches (90%)
weight:26 lbs. (50%)

Davis
height:25 1/2 inches (75%)
weight:18 lbs, 6 1/2 ounces (90%)

Sidenote: The nurse came in and saw Davis's fat legs and went back to get a bigger needle!!! Davis was such a trooper, he had stopped crying before I even got his pants on. And Avery- I am sure she is going to be a politician. She was talking to everybody in that office...."Hi, How ya doing?" and making comments about their clothes. I immediately took her home to bathe off whatever germs were lurking in that office, so that explains the picture.

9 Comments:

At February 18, 2008 at 6:43 PM , Blogger McKt said...

Eli always gets comments on his chubby thighs, what can I say, he comes by it honest. Good job with the baths. I hate going into the doctor's office, filled with who knows what. I don't know what I'm going to do when the refuse to stay in the stroller.

 
At February 18, 2008 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Becky said...

Thanks for the comment on our blog! Your's are cuties too! I think Davis and Jackson are about the same age. We just went for a four month checkup too, but you beat us by about 3 pounds! Becky

 
At February 18, 2008 at 11:22 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

That's so funny about the needle! Davis weighs only slightly less than Mr. Skinnylegs, Ben (he definitely didn't get that from me), and Ben is almost 17 months old! Looks like you're taking good care of both those babies. Nothing wrong with never, ever meeting a stranger, either. I'm sure Avery was the highlight of the day for everyone at the doctor's office.

 
At February 19, 2008 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your kids are too cute! Avery in the bubble bath makes me what to go take one too! I love the chunky legs on babies, Jimmy was really chunky too.

 
At February 19, 2008 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What adorable babies! I am sure Avery entertains everywhere she goes.
Those little hams look edible!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Does anyone else think this big of Little A in the bath looks just like Big A????

 
At February 20, 2008 at 4:32 PM , Blogger momx2 said...

I dont get it

 
At February 21, 2008 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Gillispie Blog said...

That does look like my child!

 
At February 21, 2008 at 5:10 PM , Blogger momx2 said...

oh now I get it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home