Eye Exam!!!
As most everyone knows, Avery has worn glasses since she was 8 months old. We were released from the pediatric opthamologist when she turned 2, so today we went to a local doctor for an eye exam. I am happy to report Avery's vision has gotten a little better. She was a +5, now she is +4.5. This is still very poor, if you don't understand the #'s, but its an improvement. She had to get her eyes dialated,(Can you see her pupils?!?) bless her heart. I know how bad I hate that, but she was an excellent patient. The best part was of course, picking out new glasses! Avery went straight to the Vera Bradley collection and didn't want to try on anything else. I am not kidding. I have witnesses. (Wonder where she got that from...) We talked her into some red disney princess frames with little hearts. I (we) are SO excited to get them. I will post pictures as soon as they come in.


5 Comments:
How cute she looks..Can't wait to see her glasses..She is a cutie.
I heard she was running around with the Veras saying "these are A's"!
That's great that her vision is getting better. And aren't you glad you live in an age in which if she's bat-blind when she's grown, like I was when I was 22 (seriously, I coudn't see the big "E" without contacts), she can have a simple laser surgery and have perfect or almost-perfect vision like I do now? LASIK surgery is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I hope I never take my eyesight for granted.
Can't wait to see her in her new glasses. I can't believe you didn't cave on the Veras!
Jenny is right, and I feel like I need to post that I would have gotten the Vera's but they were too big!
she is so adorable. i love her spunk for life and her sassiness. i can relate! she takes after her aunt su-su. :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home