Mommas should be warned that the baby boys will steal there hearts. They will give us plenty of trauma over their appearance over the years, so a little smocking now can't hurt. I think it is adorable!
That's so adorable. What a happy baby! That smocked outfit isn't SO bad... at least it's not white with a ruffled collar like some moms make their poor little boys wear (You have a boy, not a girl! Deal with it!), but Nathan would still kill me. I had to sneak my babies out of the house in outfits like that if I ever wanted them to wear them in public. I will definitely be indulging in some long-overdue ruffles and smocking with my little girl!
Ok I feel the need to add that I did sneak Davis out of the house in that outfit. He had on a bib, jacket, and blanket. I got to church & started unpeeling layers and got some funny looks from Nick.
Precious Little "Happy Ball" That's what we used to call Adam. The outfit is adorable! Nick wore some really sweet Feltman Bros. outfits when he was a baby. I don't think it warped his masculinity any.
He is precious! The smocked outfit is precious! He is just a baby and they have the rest of their lives to wear big boy clothes, so enjoy the smocked stuff. Nick would probably not approve of anything I put Hudson in! hahaha
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
10 Comments:
What a happy BOY, church is only an excuse for that outfit if Davis was a girl while he was at church.
I LOVE the outfit. Jenny doesn't have boys so her comment can't be counted!
Mommas should be warned that the baby boys will steal there hearts. They will give us plenty of trauma over their appearance over the years, so a little smocking now can't hurt. I think it is adorable!
That's so adorable. What a happy baby! That smocked outfit isn't SO bad... at least it's not white with a ruffled collar like some moms make their poor little boys wear (You have a boy, not a girl! Deal with it!), but Nathan would still kill me. I had to sneak my babies out of the house in outfits like that if I ever wanted them to wear them in public. I will definitely be indulging in some long-overdue ruffles and smocking with my little girl!
Ok I feel the need to add that I did sneak Davis out of the house in that outfit. He had on a bib, jacket, and blanket. I got to church & started unpeeling layers and got some funny looks from Nick.
Precious Little "Happy Ball"
That's what we used to call Adam.
The outfit is adorable! Nick wore some really sweet Feltman Bros. outfits when he was a baby. I don't think it warped his masculinity any.
He is so precious. I love you very much. maw maw
He is precious! The smocked outfit is precious! He is just a baby and they have the rest of their lives to wear big boy clothes, so enjoy the smocked stuff. Nick would probably not approve of anything I put Hudson in! hahaha
Mandy
I love the outfit!!! SO cute!
that is about the cutest thing i have ever seen1 what a happy ball!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home