I'm with the band
I have a new love. It is Rock Band. Nick and I got it yesterday and played all nite with some of our friends. (We are not total dorks- we did go to a romantic valentines day dinner first.) I must brag on myself, I scored 99% on my first attempt at vocals. Nick scored a 61%. To his defense, he was pretty awesome on his first try at the drums, while I made a 52%! Now we just have to teach Avery and Davis how to play. Is there a Williams Family Band in the near future? You will have to wait and see!


2 Comments:
Are you freaking kidding me? Seriously Pagatha, why haven't you called me over yet? I hope your husband is up for visitors this week. I'm watching BB9 at your house and then we're rocking!!!
You are such a geek!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home