Wednesday, January 9, 2008

30 before 30

After I had Davis, my plan was to lose 30 lbs. before my 30th birthday. I had 3 months and 1 day to do it, so it seemed reasonable at the time. Not so much. Ive lost 20. My birthday is in one week and one day. I need to lose 20 more, ideally 25,but I will be realistic. Don't think its happening. I am really trying to do it the right way, no fad diets or pills, so its taking longer. All my Y friends, let's get to it next week!

3 Comments:

At January 9, 2008 at 8:05 PM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

I'm on board!! You going to make it out of bed ontime for an 8:30 step class on Monday? I'll come and Jam with you on Tuesday!

 
At January 9, 2008 at 9:49 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I was there all week!

 
At January 10, 2008 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

I think you're doing great. I never lose all my baby weight before I get pregnant again. I'm still hanging on to my "skinny" jeans, though. Why lose hope?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home