Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"First" Haircut




Ok, technically, I have had her bangs trimmed, but this is Avery's first real haircut. We got the certificate, the picture, the lock of hair, etct today. We went to Sweet & Sassy I & thought she would eat up all the girly stuff in there. Nope, I had to hold her and distract her with a movie. It looks really cute, they just trimmed & shaped it up a bit. Here are the before & after pics. (not very great ones, she wouldn't be still)

6 Comments:

At January 9, 2008 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

How cute!!!
Hugs, Nana

 
At January 9, 2008 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

Cute cut! What is it about a fresh haircut that makes you look like you just got highlights, too, even when you're only 2?

 
At January 9, 2008 at 4:08 PM , Blogger McKt said...

She looks adorable! Great job, momma.

 
At January 9, 2008 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Too cute!

 
At January 9, 2008 at 8:04 PM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

Oh I love it!!! Very stylish!

 
At January 9, 2008 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

Love the flip at the bottom! So sweet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home