Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Avery strikes again!



Avery pulled all of the wipes out of the box when I was in the shower, so I shoved them all back in. Then, when I was on the phone, she dumped them all on Davis's head. I love how he looks in the pic: "Help me. This is the life I chose?" He looksike he has on a veil. And Avery, as usual, is quite proud of herself!

4 Comments:

At January 8, 2008 at 3:22 PM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

There is no hope for him. He's going to be tormented forever.

 
At January 8, 2008 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

LOVE IT! He is going to be very laid back!

 
At January 9, 2008 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

Bless his sweet little heart. He's so good natured, such a sweetie pie! A's quite the entertainer! Too cute.
Hugs, Nana

 
At January 9, 2008 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

I love the smile on Avery's face . . . this is TOO cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home