Friday, December 21, 2007

DAUGHTRY!!!




Last nite we went to see Chris Daughtry at the legendary Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. It was AWESOME!!! We got there a little early and went downtown & saw all the beautiful decorations and ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory. At the concert, we were only about 7 rows back. Ivy almost caught a shirt!!! I am just mad I didn't bring my camera. The tickets said no camera or video, but everybody else was just snapping away. Oh well, thats what I get for following the rules. I did snap a few with my phone, not great quality but you can see how close we were!!! Thanks again Ivy!

4 Comments:

At December 21, 2007 at 1:44 PM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

Ooohhh...I love they Ryman!! I'm glad you girls had a good time!

 
At December 21, 2007 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

JEALOUS! Those seats are awesome!

 
At December 22, 2007 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

I love the Ryman, too! The best part of living in that neck of the woods! So glad you guys had a fun trip!

 
At December 24, 2007 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

That is awesome! I'm glad y'all got to do that - I know it was fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home