A relapse
Ok, so Nick gets home and I am sitting with him talking about the day. I notice Avery laying on her blankie on the floor, facing away from us. She is being verrrry quiet, so I leave her alone. (She has not been on her best behavior today) Then I look again and she has a PACI in her mouth!!! Just a suckin away in pure delight. I have no idea where she found it, Nick says it must have been under the coffee table. I was just about to post how she has gone a week and two days without paci. I took it away and reminded her Santa Claus was getting it and she was getting lots of presents instead. It wasn't too bad, she didnt really cry but whined a little. So I guess we are back to square one.
Angelle, I can hear you laughing now.


3 Comments:
OMG!! I'm positive Angelle is laughing...are you sure she didn't give it to her?
YEEESSSSS!!!! I planted that paci months ago for just such a situation! (Insert evil laughter)
Thanks for the updates. Christmas pjs and goggles...makes me yearn for warmer days and the beach. See you all soon. Love. Papa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home