Out of the mouths of babes
First of all, Avery's Merry Christmas has now evolved to "Yeah Pistmas" and she can sing "Baby its cold outside" (the first line). I've been asking Avery what Santa is going to bring. Everytime she says shoes (a girl after my own heart) and a puzzle. The other day she added "Kapleen." I told her we would have to talk that over with Kathleen's Mommy. Then I asked her what Santa should bring Day-Day and she said(without hesitation) "A Daci." Hmmmmmmm


2 Comments:
How resourceful of Miss Avery. Do you think Davis would share that daci with her?:) It is quotes like that she will be hearing for years to come. Thanks for sharing!
What can you say? Too smart for her own good, if you ask me. The girl knows what she wants!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home