The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Dancing with Papa
Over the holidays, we had one of those memorable events you will never forget. At the Rogers Christmas, we were watching the new Eagles live DVD. Avery and Papa danced to it and she was in heaven. I think Papa was too and it was a precious memory we all will cherish.
Hey Lacy, Yes, that was PRICELESS! If I live to be 100, I will never forget that dance with Avery. Thanks for the image. I must get copies of this and make one for my office. Love, Papa - George
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
1 Comments:
Hey Lacy,
Yes, that was PRICELESS! If I live to be 100, I will never forget that dance with Avery. Thanks for the image. I must get copies of this and make one for my office.
Love,
Papa - George
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home