Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas morning





Avery and Davis were excited to see all the presents under the tree from Santa this morning. Mommy and Daddy have been putting it all together and putting batteries in everything all day. That is why I am taking a break to blog! I don't know how our parents did it with 3! We are really blessed beyond measure! Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

At December 25, 2007 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

They are adorable in their matching pjs!

 
At December 25, 2007 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

Looks like y'all had a great Christmas. I'm so glad we got to see you all this past weekend. Head back north again soon!

 
At December 26, 2007 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

Isn't it wonderful spending Christmas with your newest addition (and watching Avery spend it with her little brother)?!?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home