Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And the countdown begins....



I went to the doctor today and all systems are GO!!! I am dilated 1 1/2 centimeters. He is turned and down ready to move. The doctor said to take it very easy for 5 more days, and then Davis will be fine to come on into the world. He is about 6 lbs. now, maybe a little more. I now know this pain I have been having for the past week in my side and back has been contractions. I never had any with Avery, just some lower backaches, and then my water broke and we went right into labor....so this time is already different. I am really uncomfortable to put it lightly, but now I am excited because I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. My bag is packed, and Avery's too. Just gotta get Nick to charge up the ole camera...

3 Comments:

At September 25, 2007 at 2:06 PM , Blogger McKt said...

I'm available if things start moving fast. Those second babies can be surprising!

 
At September 25, 2007 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

How exciting!

 
At September 25, 2007 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

Woohoo! You have to keep me posted; make sure I'm on the "who to call when I go into labor" list . . . I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home