Attempting to revive the blog........
Ok its been so long I forgot to log in! Thought I would begin my blog marathon with a recent post, then I will back up to (gasp) September!
YIKES!
I promise to do better, but in my defense, I am teaching PreK, teaching Zumba, asst.coaching Avery's cheer sqaud, and helping teach 3-4 year old Sunday school. I havent even had time to read any blogs, much less write one! But, I plan to get caught up these next two weeks or just take it down.lol
December 2, 2010
Took the kids to visit Santa today. This is Avery's 4th time, shes been a champ everytime. Dayday did well as a baby but last year he wanted nothing to do with Santa. We bribed him with Ice Cream this year...which worked- to an extent as you can see in the picture!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home